My name is Nabil El-Ghoroury and I am a psychologist with personal and professional expertise in autism spectrum disorders. In addition to having 20 years of experience with individuals with autism, I have a brother with autism. His name is Omar and he is two years younger than me.
In this blog, I hope to write about a variety of topics:
- Summarize current research on autism spectrum disorders
- Health disparities and autism
- Thoughts on interventions in autism
- Media representations of autism spectrum disorders
But I also plan to write about some personal topics:
- Lessons from Omar – important lessons I’ve learned from Omar
- Personal stories – reflections on having a sibling with autism
I hope you will enjoy the journey with me!
Wilkommen, bienvenu, welcome!